The Wallpaper opportunity provides additional branding space on a page. The Wallpaper is a high-impact product and serves as part of a page or site takeover. The partner’s creative content layers or “wallpapers” over the current site background to add branding elements that frame in the page content.
Wallpaper creative does not require a close button and can be clickable.
- File Formats: JPG, GIF, PNG Only
- Max Image File Size: 150 KB
- Additional notes:
- Please download PSD templates here for dimension specs.
- To ensure/support users with smaller screen resolutions (1366×768), place logos and essential copy within the “safe area.”
Additional Advertising Restrictions
- Competitive: Ads must not contain any link to competitive sites
- Rich Media: Max Frame rate of 24 FPS
- ESRB logo: Roadblocks must include approved ESRB logo for endemic campaigns visible on units at all times. ESRB on either 728×90 or 300×250 or on skin next to right of the 728×90
- Click through URLs: Must open a new browser window unless using an in-site url
- Labelling Requirements, etc.: Ad unit content must be clearly distinguishable from normal webpage content (i.e. ad unit must have clearly defined borders and not be confused with normal page content)