Our mobile Storyteller appears while users interact with editorial content while scrolling on their smartphone devices. Ad content emerges and unveils, as two to three panels, as a user scrolls upward on their mobile screen. This unit appears in-line.
- Width: Fully-responsive to phone width (variable width ~320-420px)
- Height: Small (250px tall), Medium (365px tall), or Large (480px tall)
- Image Types: .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .psd, .ai, .svg, .eps, .pdf, .indd (layered/ vector / raster graphics) sizing:
- At least 828px wide raster images preferred to accommodate all retina-screen devices
- JPG files can be saved either as optimized or progressive
- Reveal image loading takes place prior to the unit entering the screen so no creative assets are lost
- Best Practices:
- Large, verbal and iconographic calls to action
- High-res imagery optimized for file size loading and retina devices
- Branded font styling
- Modular formatting
- Responsive design a must
- Videos: Accepted formats mp4 (preferred), .mov, .mpg, .avi
- Streamed as: HTML5 .mp4 video
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (16:9)
- Any supported – determined by creative
- Frame Rate: 10-30fps
- Video Bitrate: VBR – .6-.72
- Creative: retina-ready PSD templates (2x size for responsive design)
- Features: Ads contain video, carousels, maps, coupon downloads, user polls and other engaging functionality right inside the ad unit. The format is available in a variety of heights and features a responsive full-screen width.
- Live Content (optional): We can create dynamic campaigns by feeding data into ads via JSON, XML or Google Docs.
- Additional Specs: This format leverages innovative scrolling UX to surface and hide the creative without requiring any change in behavior by the reader.
- Style Guide: Download here