The Mobile unit provides partners a branding opportunity across Future mobile websites. The mobile site may be viewed from a variety of devices.
- Initial Dimensions: 320×50
- Maxmium Expanded Dimensions: Expansion not allowed for this unit.
- Max Initial File Load Size*: 50 KB
- Third Party Rich Media:
- Max initial size: 150 KB
- Max polite file load size: 1 MB
- Subsequent max user-initiated file load size: 2.2 MB progressive video
- *Initial file load: Includes all assets and files necessary for completing first visual display of the Ad.
General Ad Requirements (Apply to all ads):
- Interest-Based Advertising (IBA): Include IBA self-regulation controls for ads using behavioral targeting (5 KB max file size)
- Hotspot: Not to exceed 1/4 size of ad. Initiated when cursor rests on hotspot for at least 1 sec. Must NOT initiate audio.
- Max CPU: Ad not to exceed 30% CPU usage during host-initiated execution.
- Submission lead time: Minimum lead time for ad file submission is 6 days before campaign start.
Additional Advertising Restrictions
- Competitive: Ads must not contain any link to competitive sites
- Expansion: User initiated close button required. Hover to expand is allows if at least 3 seconds. The ad should collapse if user does not interact with user-initiated expanded ad for 7 seconds
- Audio: No auto play sound; must be user-initiated.
- Rich Media: Max Frame rate of 24 FPS
- Pop ups / Pop Unders: Are Not Allowed, including Interstitial units which are overlays
- ESRB logo: Roadblocks must include approved ESRB logo for endemic campaigns visible on units at all times. ESRB on either 728×90 or 300×250 or on skin next to right of the 728×90
- Click through URLs: Must open a new browser window unless using an in-site url
- Labelling Requirements, etc.: Ad unit content must be clearly distinguishable from normal webpage content (i.e. ad unit must have clearly defined borders and not be confused with normal page content)
- Max video length: 30 secs
- Max animation length: 4 loops Max or 15 seconds. No Rapid or Strobing animation.