Purch serves standard ad units that are part of the IAB’s Universal Ad Package. Standard ads are comprised of industry standard files (gif, jpg, png, HTML5). These ad units are available across all Purch sites and reach a broad audience.
- Initial Dimensions: 728×90
- Maxium Expanded Dimensions: Expansion not allowed for this unit. For 728×90 Expandable specs click here
- Max Initial File Load Size*: 80 KB
- Host-Initiated Subload: Not allowed for this unit
- Animation/ Video Guidelines (See video notes below): 15 sec max length; Video not allowed for this unit.
- Z-Index Range: 0 – 4,999
- *Initial file load: Includes all assets and files necessary for completing first visual display of the Ad
General Ad Requirements:
- Interest-Based Advertising (IBA): Include IBA self-regulation controls for ads using behavioral targeting (5 KB max file size)
- Audio: Must be user-initiated. To allow for audio initiation in videos without player controls, a control may be included for user to initiate audio.
- Hotspot: Not to exceed 1/4 size of ad. Initiated when cursor rests on hotspot for at least 1 sec. Must NOT initiate audio.
- Defining ad space: Ad unit content must be clearly distinguishable from normal webpage content (ad unit must have clearly defined borders and not be confused with normal page content).
- Max CPU: ad not to exceed 30% CPU usage during host-initiated execution.
- Submission lead time: Minimum lead time for ad file submission is 6 days before campaign start.
- Max number of host-initiated file requests: ad not to exceed 15 file requests during initial file load and host-initiated subload. Unlimited file requests allowed after user-interaction.