The Interscroller is exclusive to the mobile environment. An Interscroller appears while users interact with content while scrolling on their smartphone devices. This unit appears in-line in the first in-content ad position.
Multiple content features, such as product images and video, may be included via left-right swipe.
This format leverages innovative scrolling UX to surface and hide the creative without requiring any change in behavior by the reader.
- Width: Responsive to phone width (variable width ~320-420px)
- Height: Responsive to phone height (~480px tall)
- Image Types: .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .psd, .ai, .svg, .eps, .pdf, .indd (layered/vector/raster graphics)
- Creative asset submission: Please use the PSD template (2x size for retina resolution)
- Interscroller image loading takes place prior to the unit entering the screen so no creative assets are lost
- Best Practices:
- Large, verbal and iconographic calls to action
- High-res imagery optimized for file size loading and retina devices
- Branded font styling
- Modular formatting
- Responsive design a must
- Videos: Accepted formats mp4 (preferred), .mov, .mpg, .avi
- Streamed as: HTML5 .mp4 video
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (16:9)
- Any supported – determined by creative
- Frame Rate: 10-30fps
- Video Bitrate: VBR – .6-.72
- Creative: 2x size for retina displays
- Features: Ads can contain video, carousels, maps, coupon downloads, user polls and other engaging functionality right inside the ad unit.
- Live Content (optional): We can create dynamic campaigns by feeding data into ads via JSON, XML or Google Docs.