The Interscroller is exclusive to mobile and combines the power of a high-impact Interstitial with an elegant scroll interaction. It is an inline, single unit full height scroll-in ad format that reveals as the user scrolls through publisher content. Multiple content features, such as a product carousel and video, may be included.
- Width: Responsive to phone width (variable width ~320-420px)
- Height: Responsive to phone height (~480px tall)
- Image Types: .jpg, .png, .gif, .psd, .ai, .svg, .eps (layered/vector/raster graphics)
- Creative asset submission: 2x size for retina resolution. Please use the PSD template (768×1330) OR submit layered non-rasterized PSDs with high-res images, fonts, video if applicable (.mp4, .mov, or .avi)
- Submission lead time: Minimum lead time for ad file submission is 10 days before campaign start.
- Best Practices:
- High-res imagery optimized for file size loading and retina devices
- Responsive design a must
- Large, verbal and iconographic calls to action
- Videos: Accepted formats mp4 (preferred), .mov, .3gp
- Aspect Ratio: Any. Video will be cropped if the asset has a different aspect ratio than the placement.
- Frame Rate: 10-30fps
- Creative: 2x size for retina displays
- Features: Ads can contain video, carousels, maps, and other engaging functionality. Interscroller image loading takes place prior to the unit entering the screen so no creative assets are lost
Additional Advertising Restrictions
- Competitive: Ads must not contain any link to competitive sites
- Expansion: User initiated close button required. Hover to expand is allows if at least 3 seconds. The ad should collapse if user does not interact with user-initiated expanded ad for 7 seconds
- Audio: No auto play sound; must be user-initiated.
- Rich Media: Max Frame rate of 24 FPS
- Pop ups / Pop Unders: Are Not Allowed, including Interstitial units which are overlays
- ESRB logo: Roadblocks must include approved ESRB logo for endemic campaigns visible on units at all times. ESRB on either 728×90 or 300×250 or on skin next to right of the 728×90
- Click through URLs: Must open a new browser window unless using an in-site url
- Labelling Requirements, etc.: Ad unit content must be clearly distinguishable from normal webpage content (i.e. ad unit must have clearly defined borders and not be confused with normal page content)
- Max video length: 30 secs
- Max animation length: 4 loops Max or 15 seconds. No Rapid or Strobing animation.